The Happy Muscles! Level 1 Muscle Care Certification Program — Tiger Tail USA
Happy Muscles! is an 8-hour CEU program for those wanting to incorporate an official muscle recovery program into their health club, clinic, studio, athletic program, corporate wellness offerings, etc. Attendees will learn how to deliver a choreographed, 50-minute, myofascial release/muscle care program for all ages and abilities (modifications provided!). Designed to help reduce pain, increase movement and range of motion, and create overall improvements in muscle performance. The course incorporates proprietary techniques using Tiger Tail branded and patented tools.
What you’ll learn:
HappyMuscles_TT18_KTJR_DailyProgram (download here)
HappyMuscles_KnottyTiger_DailyProgram (download here)
- Skills to lead your own 50-minute Happy Muscles! class and myofascial release program for all levels of participants
- Science, physical benefits and history of myofascial release using foam rolling techniques
- Choreographed foam rolling techniques using Tiger Tail muscle-care massage tools
- Proper positioning and how to apply various compression pressures for the administration of self-trigger point therapy and myofascial release using class-specific muscle care tools: Tiger Tail Original 18″ hand-held foam roller, Tiger Ball® 5.0 foam roller ball, Tiger Ball 2.6 Massage-on-a-Rope, and the Tiger Tail Curve Ball stationary foam roller
- How to teach targeted static stretching
- How to incorporate modifications to work with a diverse population
- Support clients and students in choosing the best muscle-care tools for them
- Download instructional video here: Happy Muscles! Class 1 – 4 minute instruction
This course is taught by Tiger Tail USA Director of Education and Kinesiology, Dr. Julie Zuleger.
Julie Zuleger, Ph.D. has over 20 years of experience as a Licensed Massage Therapist, Board Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Retired Athletic Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM-CES), RYT-500 hr Yoga Instructor, and Human Movement Specialist. She uses her experience and knowledge to work with different types of clients as well as develop and teach continuing education courses for massage therapists, athletic trainers, fitness, and wellness professionals.
Julie holds a Ph.D. in Education and teaches in the Human Kinetics and Health Education department at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Background on Tiger Tail USA:
Founded in 2006, Tiger Tail USA pioneered making muscle recovery mainstream in the USA and around the world. Tiger Tail USA was the first to successfully create and market the hand-held foam roller, which is now a part of nearly every top-level training room across the country. Trusted by million-dollar muscles, our tools are recommended and used by doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, athletic trainers, professional athletes, and people just like you — worldwide. Researched and developed by Tiger Tail USA, the Happy Muscles 365 program is gaining in popularity and is already being offered as part of employee corporate wellness programs.
Who we’re inviting: All experience levels are welcome! Fitness professionals, massage therapists, yoga instructors, Pilates instructors, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletic trainers, activity center coordinators, group leaders, corporate wellness instructors, personal trainers, etc.
Cost of program: $499.00 Includes: 8-hour CEU program, all program myofascial release tools ($149.00 retail value) incorporated into the course, catered lunch, membership to the Tiger Tail wholesale club, free 6-month membership to Happy Muscles 365 course content website when it launches, first invites to future Happy Muscles 365 quarterly releases, and more!
Date of program: Saturday, August 27 <<SOLD OUT!>> Next Date: Saturday, December 17, 2022
Location: Tiger Tail USA Headquarters — 8504 S 228th St, Kent, WA 98031
Hours of program: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. // Registration and morning warmup: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
CEUs earned: 8 CEUs.
This course is approved for 8 hours of Continuing Education by Tiger Tail USA.
Dates: August 2022, Dec 2022, April 2023
Inquire to sales(at)tigertailusa(dot)com