Sore Muscle Rub: Comforting Heating Therapy Gel
The Sore Muscle Rub — Heating Therapy Gel is a comforting, healing rub with a fast-acting formula. It contains intensive Arnica, Aloe, Camphor, and Menthol concentrate, as well as MSM and essential oils. It delivers temporary relief from minor aches and sore muscles, tightness, muscle tension, stiffness, muscle cramps, and many more. Simply apply the Sore Muscle Rub to any area you plan to target during your workout or apply to existing stiff/sore muscles and massage until fully absorbed.
- Tiger Tail Sore Muscle Rub Heating Therapy Gel soothes muscle soreness, tightness & discomfort
- Our intensive FixOwNow concentrate formula contains Arnica, Aloe, Camphor, Menthol, MSM & Essential OilsComforting, heating gel delivers temporary relief from muscle aches, cramps, stiffness & sprains
- Relieves minor aches & discomfort in the neck, back, shoulder, arm, elbow, knee, shin & calf muscles
- Feel the soothing heat begin to work immediately upon application for fast relief
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Are you ready to have a Happy Muscles Day?
- Made in USA
- 70% organic ingredients
- Intensive concentrate
- Fast-Acting Formula
- Temporary relief of minor aches and sore muscles
- Help release muscle tightness and stiffness
- Soothe muscle tension and muscle cramps
Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Mentha Spicata Herb Oil (Spearmint Essential Oil), Menthol, Camphor, Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil (Clove Essential Oil), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Capsicum Annuum Extract (Organic Cayenne), Centella Asiatica Extract (Organic Gotu Kola), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Geranium Maculatum Extract (Wild Geranium), Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Organic Dandelion), Arnica Montana Flower Extract (Organic Arnica), Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Carrageenan, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
There are no reviews yet.