PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
- Jamaican Dogwood is often used for nerve pain, migraines, menstrual cramps, anxiety, and sleep problems.
- White Peony Tea contains a high level of antioxidants and polyphenols, which naturally help strengthen your immune system.
- Eleuthero Root boosts energy levels and contains compounds known to help overcome exhaustion and prevent its side effects.
- Valerian Root has been used as a sleep aid and anxiety relief.
- Skullcap is used for trouble sleeping, anxiety, stroke, and paralysis caused by stroke.
- Licorice root is used to soothe gastrointestinal problems. It can speed the repair of the stomach lining and restore balance.
- Peppermint leaf doesn’t only give great flavor, it may relieve digestive symptoms, such as gas, bloating and indigestion.
- Ginger has been shown to be effective against exercise-induced muscle pain. It doesn’t have an immediate impact, but may be effective at reducing the day-to-day progression of muscle pain.
- Steep the tea bag in hot water for 30 minutes before drinking.
- WARNING: Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Not for use by children under age 12. Jamaican Dogwood may cause adverse effects and is contradicted for pregnancy and breastfeeding women.
- Sore Muscle Tea – 8 Individual Tea Bags. Net Weight 1.37 oz (38.8 grams)
Who Can Benefit
Someone who is experiencing a problem with sleeping, anxiety, muscle soreness, and menstrual pain.
There are no reviews yet.