Knotty Dots® 10-Pack. If you purchased the Knotty Dots Acupuncture Kit and need more Knotty Dots, they are available in a pack of 10. The Knotty Dots provide acupressure point treatment and help relieve sore muscles. We recommend the Tiger Tape Patches to attach the Knotty Dots to the body.
PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
- Provides active and passive pressure point treatment
- Helps relieve sore muscles
- Helps muscle recovery
- Targeted trigger point release
- Simulates acupressure or thumb/finger pressure massage
- Attach Knotty Dot to the sticky side of the Tiger Tape.
- Place the Tiger Tape with the Knotty Dot on the intended muscle knot. Make sure the skin is clean and dry. Avoid placing the tape on injured or blistered skin.
The Knotty Dot works like a “thumb” tool. You may add pressure while adhered to skin to further stimulate the muscle knot or leave it alone as you’re doing your daily activities.
- The Tiger Tape is good for 24 hours. Please remove and replace it with a new tape.
- Knotty Dot – 0.625″ massage surface
Who Can Benefit
Someone who carries stress and tension in their head, neck, back, shoulders, arm, elbow, knee, shin, calf, and other small muscles. Constant massage saves hands, fingers, and thumbs from fatigue. With the right amount of pressure, it actually can feel like a “thumb” tool – where someone is using their thumb or fingers to help dig into some of the tough, tight muscles.
Where Does It Work Best
Works best on the head, neck, back, shoulders, arm, elbow, knee, shin, and calf and other small muscles.
There are no reviews yet.