ReGreen™ Roller Massage Stick
Tiger Tail Portable Foam Roller Massage Stick is perfect for personal use, it works great for both upper and lower body massage. Quickly massage any part of the body without getting down on the ground.
Firm design—no bending or breaking. Works great for both upper and lower bodywork. Helps relieve muscle knots, aches, cramping, spasms, and stiffness. Cushioned foam center spins.
Where Does It Work Best
Works best for your quads, neck, shoulder, and back. Roll your feet on it or ask a buddy to roll it on your back, neck, and shoulder.
How does it work?
- Pre-activity: Warm up muscles and help prepare muscles for activity by rolling each muscle group 15-30 seconds.
- During activity: Roll to help relieve minor muscle problems that might feel like: aches, soreness and tightness.
- Post-activity: Roll to help prevent minor aches, soreness and discomfort.
- Apply about 10 pounds of pressure over muscles (+/- depending upon your needs) with your Tiger Tail hand-held foam rollers.
- Relaxing your muscles during this process will help you massage the “belly” of the muscle.
- You are the judge of how much pressure to apply. Strive for a “good hurt”- from 5-7 on a scale of 1-10. “Grimacing” with pressure can be described as that “hurts so good” feeling. It’s not unusual for people to laugh and/or get really serious when applying this type of pressure on a muscle knot. This is usually where we see the best success.
- Always follow muscle paths. Massage each muscle group 10-20 seconds. With each pass, gently press deeper into the muscle. Avoid massaging directly over bones.
- Tender muscle knots can reduce range of motion while causing minor aches, discomfort and muscle fatigue. Knots come in various sizes, like a pin head, pea, noodle or small pickle.
- Minor discomfort or tenderness may be experienced when passing over muscle knots. To minimize knots, apply 10 seconds of firm, constant, focused strokes, for three sets.
- Recurring or stubborn muscle knots often need additional attention. Using Tiger Tail products 2-3 times a day may help speed healing. Over the course of time, muscle knots should get smaller or disappear.