PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
Tiger Tail 22″: Hand Held, Portable Foam Roller / Body Massage and Myofascial Release Tool for Everybody and Athletes
- Muscle friendly, easy to use massage tool for therapy-clinic-quality myofascial release
- Quickly massages any part of the body without getting down on the ground
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
- Superior, smooth roll glides over fascia and muscles to deliver a consistent distribution of pressure
- The firm design does not bend so you can target pressure exactly where you want it
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription™ (deep grip and friction on fascia and muscles) to bust out knots fast and speed recovery
- Saves thumbs, fingers, and hands from fatigue
- Longer size works better for larger body sizes, broad shoulders, tall people, and less flexible people
- Take it anywhere — portable/easy to pack
- Medical grade, closed-cell, non-porous, zero rubber/latex, non-absorbing foam
- Easy to clean — antibacterial gel/spray
- A recommended Trigger Point Release Tool (TRP Release Tool) by Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, and many more
Sometimes size matters. Our longest portable foam roller is perfect for back massage or massaging your buddy. Less flexible? Broader back and shoulders? This is the size for you! Quickly massage any part of the body without getting down on the ground. Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
The grip material is 100% latex-free and natural rubber-free. There are no accelerators or neoprene in the parts as these are chemicals used in thermoset rubbers; all of our grips are thermoplastics. There are no known allergies to our TPE grip materials; it is often used in place of latex/rubber in hospital settings to eliminate exposure to potential allergens.
- Made in USA
- Big, cushioned, non-slip grips appeal to all audiences, especially 40+
- Closed-cell, non-porous, zero rubber/latex, non-deteriorating, non-absorbing foam
- Cushioned cover: Center portion spins smoothly with a superior roll and glides over muscles
- No hard cold plastics, no beads, no pinched skin, no pulled out hair or snagged clothing, no rolling on the ground
- Firm design—no bending or breaking
- Portable, easy-pack design
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- 22” long
- 14” massage surface
- 13.6 ounces
- U.S. Patent No. 9,107,795, D773,682
- No-hassle, three-year warranty
HOW TO CHOOSE: 18″ VS. 22″
If you’re wondering how to choose between the 18″ and the 22″, the only difference in construction is length. The 22″ offers four more inches of massage surface. The 18″ massage stick offers 10″ of massage surface while the 22″ massage stick offers 14″ of massage surface. Each handle is 4 inches long.
The 22″ portable foam roller is best for buddy massage and back massage and for people who are less flexible or larger in size. It works well for personal use but the extra length does make it easier for using on someone else.
The 18″ portable foam roller is our best-selling size and works great for personal massage. The shorter length makes it just a little bit easier to pack into small bags.
Who Can Benefit
Someone looking for total body massage that is super quick and easy to do on your own. No buddy required. Top athletes and yard work warriors alike, use this product – so pretty much anyone with muscles will love this tool.
Where Does It Work Best
With this roller, you can massage more than 95% of your body on your own. With a buddy, 100%. Our most popular portable massage stick size. Perfect for personal use, it works great for both upper and lower body work. Massages and works out muscle knots in all muscle groups including neck, shoulders, arms, upper back, lower back, hamstrings, glutes, quads. Shoulder massages feel best with a buddy helping you. Easy to use at work, use after exercise, travel with or put in a backpack.