PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
Knotty Dots with Tiger Tape Patches: Needle-Free Acupuncture Treatment for Muscle Knots
- Knotty Dots provide needle-free acupuncture to muscle knots, trigger points & referred pain areas
- Simulates needle-free acupuncture or finger pressure massage for a targeted trigger point release
- Provides active & passive pressure point treatment to relieve sore muscles & aid muscle recovery
- Constant pressure therapy on muscle knots & trigger points stimulates & relieves troubled areas
- Relieves stress, tension & discomfort in the head, neck, back, shoulder, arm, elbow, knee, shin & calf muscles
- Kit includes 10-page Happy Muscles–Fast! Self-Help Guide Book ($12.95 retail) with more than 100 pain mapping illustrations
- Attach Knotty Dot to the sticky side of the Tiger Tape.
- Place the Tiger Tape with the Knotty Dot on the intended muscle knot. Make sure the skin is clean and dry. Avoid placing the tape on injured or blistered skin. Most skin types, including sensitive skin, can wear for 16-24 hours
- The Knotty Dot works like a “thumb” tool. You may add pressure while adhering to the skin to further stimulate the muscle knot or leave it alone as you’re doing your daily activities.
- Please remove Tiger Tape Patch after 24 hours of use and replace it with a new one.
- Made in USA – Patent Pending
- Knotty Dot is made with silicon – 0.625″ massage surface
- Tiger Tape® adhesive is skin-friendly, breathable – 2.25″ x 2.25″ surface
Who Can Benefit
Someone who carries stress and tension in their head, neck, back, shoulders, arm, elbow, knee, shin, calf, and other small muscles. Constant massage saves hands, fingers, and thumbs from fatigue. With the right amount of pressure, it actually can feel like a “thumb” tool – where someone is using their thumb or fingers to help dig into some of the tough, tight muscles.
Where Does It Work Best
Works best on the head, neck, back, shoulders, arm, elbow, knee, shin, and calf and other small muscles.