PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
The Grippy Strips: Skin Rolling Strips for Fascia Stretching and Compression
Non-slip grip for skin, fascia, and muscle knots
Trap and gently massage muscle knots and fascia
Relieve sore muscles and tight fascia
Soothe stress and tension
Reusable and easy to clean
- Place the Grippy Strips to the skin
- Grab the Grippy Strip and the skin to pull and manipulate fascia, skin, and muscle tissues away from each other.
- Gently roll the skin forward or backward in a constant motion to help separate the tissues from each other.
- After rolling, areas that were massaged and “gripped,” may turn red and release heat. This is a good response.
- Continue to skin rolling regularly to decrease tension, tightness, swelling, and improve mobility.
- Made in USA
- The Grippy Strip – 3.5″ long x 2.25″ width
- Super grippy material won’t let skin slip between fingers, allowing consistent massage pressure at all times
Who Can Benefit
Someone who is recovering from trauma, infection, surgery, or inflammation. Skin Rolling can help to decrease pain and swelling, improve lymphatic flow and nerve function, restore mobility and posture.
Where Does It Work Best
Works great on areas of the body that are recovering from trauma, infection, or surgery, or areas of the body that experience loss of flexibility, limited mobility, or in pain.
There are no reviews yet.