DrySoak™ Hot Water Therapy Pillow
The DrySoak Hot Water Therapy Pillow is a simple, yet effective tool to relieve sore muscles, soothe minor muscle pain and cramping, and alleviate stress and tension. This thin, lightweight, sturdy bag can support up to 600 lbs of pressure. It is designed to deliver heat or cold therapy to any part of the body quickly and easily by conforming to all body curves. Hypoallergenic, No Latex, No Odor. It comes in three sizes: Large (5 Gallons), Medium (2.5 Gallons), and Small (1 Gallon).
Where Does It Work Best
All muscles and joints. For neck, shoulder and back care, simply lay on the water bag. For menstrual cramps, position the bag on your abdomen area. For bruises on the elbow, wrist, knee, and ankle, fold the cold water bag around the area.
How does it work?
- Remove the snap cap and fill the bag approximately 1/3 full with tap water. (See bag’s “FILL LINE”)
- For warm application, fill it with warm water (108°F-113°F). Do not use boiling water!
For cold application, fill it with cold water and 2 cups of ice. Do not freeze!
- Let out excess air and re-attach the snap cap. This is easily done by laying the filled bag on a flat surface and elevating the opening slightly. As the water levels out in the bag and the air is released, carefully snap the cap on. Easy!
- Make sure the cap is securely in place.
- Test for leakage by pressing on the bag while still on a flat surface or by holding the bag upside down.