PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
Hot/Cold Water Therapy Bag: Simple yet Effective Tool to Relieve Sore Muscles
The Hot/Cold Water Therapy Bag is a simple, yet effective tool to relieve sore muscles, soothe minor muscle pain and cramping, and alleviates stress and tension. This thin, lightweight, sturdy bag can support up to 600 lbs of pressure. It is designed to deliver heat or cold therapy to any part of the body quickly and easily by conforming to all body curves. Hypoallergenic, No Latex, No Odor. It comes in three sizes: Large (5 Gallon – 18″ x 24″), Medium (2.5 Gallon – 15″ x 18″), Small (1 Gallon – 11″ x 15″).
- Tiger Tail Hot & Cold Water Therapy Bags relieve sore muscles, soothe pain/cramping & reduce tension
- Easy to use: fill with hot or cold tap water
- Durable, ultra-thin, polymer layers provide strength while remaining “soft” to the touch
- No leak, proprietary closing cap
- Dual-layer technology helps retain heat longer than most hot water bottles
- Delivers heat or cold therapy to any part of the body quickly by conforming to all body curves
- Provides deep penetrating hot/cold therapy to muscles & fascia
- Ideal for massage & physical therapy, chiropractic & post-surgical care, & menstrual cramp relief
- Strong construction supports 600 lbs. pressure; Hypoallergenic, No Latex, No Odor, BPA-Free, Phthalate-Free
- Fill with tap water (cold or hot). Do not use boiling water.
- Fill the bag 1/3 full with water.
- Use on any part of the body. The bag conforms to all body curves and supports up to 600 lbs of pressure.
- Made in USA
- Durable ultra-thin polymer layers
- Won’t leak! Bags are made with soft pliable material with dual-layer technology
- Stays warm up to 2 hours or longer
- Hypoallergenic, No Latex, No Odor, BPA Free, Phthalate Free
- Qualifies for FSA
- 5 Gallon – 18″ x 24″
Who Can Benefit:
Someone who carries stress and tension in their head, neck, back, shoulders, arm, elbow, knee, shin, calf, and other muscles. Great for massage therapy, physical therapy, chiropractic care, post-surgical care, fibromyalgia care, menstrual cramps relief, and many more.
Where Does It Work Best:
For neck, shoulder and back care, simply lay on hot water bag. For menstrual cramps care, position the hot water bag on your abdomen area. For bruises on the elbow, wrist, knee, and ankle, fold the cold water bag around the area.
Our water therapy bag users often come up with creative ways to use the bag. One other popular use is to fill our bag up with air (blow it like a balloon) and use it as lumbar support while driving long distances. Truckers and road trippers often use this trick to make their driving more comfortable.
Another popular purpose is to use the bag as an air pillow for camping trips. The bag can be folded into a small size so it doesn’t take up a lot of space in your backpack. When you’re ready to use it, simply fill it up with air (blow it like a balloon). The bag is very durable and can withstand up to 600 lbs of pressure, so you can confidently use it for your sleep. You may cover it with a pillowcase for a more comfortable sleep.
The last other usage is to use it as an emergency clean water storage bag. Our bag is made with FDA-approved, food-grade plastic that is BPA-Free, Latex-Free, Phthalate-Free, Odor-Free, Non-Allergenic, and Non-Toxic.