ReGreen™ Tiger Cane
If you’ve been looking for a great back massage with better control. Look no longer. This tool is great for someone who carries stress and tension in the back and shoulders. Perfect for helping relax after a long day. Great for those that want and need to be able to massage their muscles without a buddy.
Where Does It Work Best
This tool is designed to help relieve tension and soreness in the muscles of the back, neck, shoulders.
- Hold the Tiger Cane with both hands and position the hook end along the back or shoulder. Target specific trigger points and apply pressure.
- Relaxing your muscles during this process will help you massage the “belly” of the muscle.
- You are the judge of how much pressure to apply. Strive for a “good hurt”- from 5-7 on a scale of 1-10. “Grimacing” with pressure can be described as that “hurts so good” feeling. It’s not unusual for people to laugh and/or get really serious when applying this type of pressure on a muscle knot. This is usually where we see the best success.
- Always follow muscle paths. Massage each muscle group 10-20 seconds. With each pass, gently press deeper into the muscle. Avoid massaging directly over bones.
- Tender muscle knots can reduce the range of motion while causing minor aches, discomfort, and muscle fatigue. Knots come in various sizes, like a pinhead, pea, noodle, or small pickle.
- Minor discomfort or tenderness may be experienced when passing over muscle knots. To minimize knots, apply 10 seconds of firm, constant, focused strokes, for three sets.
- Recurring or stubborn muscle knots often need additional attention. Using Tiger Tail products 2-3 times a day may help speed healing. Over the course of time, muscle knots should get smaller or disappear.