Roller Massage Stick
The Spinnie Roller is designed for physical therapy, gets rid of muscle knots for myofascial release & trigger point therapy, increases blood circulation, and reduces muscle soreness, stiffness & pain.
Made from high-quality industrial-strength materials, with thermoplastic rubber and polypropylene handles for an ergonomic grip and 9 ABS independent rollers on a steel rod core, eco-friendly and durable.
Where Does It Work Best
Works best for your neck, shoulders, arms, legs, upper back, lower back, glutes, thighs, hamstrings, quads, calves, shins, feet, shin splints, and more.
How to Use? (Click to Expand)
- Pre-activity: Warm up muscles and help prepare muscles for activity by rolling each muscle group 15-30 seconds.
- During activity: Roll to help relieve minor muscle problems that might feel like: aches, soreness and tightness.
- Post-activity: Roll to help prevent minor aches, soreness and discomfort.
- Apply about 10 pounds of pressure over muscles (+/- depending upon your needs) with your Tiger Tail hand-held foam rollers.1
- Relaxing your muscles during this process will help you massage the “belly” of the muscle.2
- You are the judge of how much pressure to apply. Strive for a “good hurt”- from 5-7 on a scale of 1-10. “Grimacing” with pressure can be described as that “hurts so good” feeling. It’s not unusual for people to laugh and/or get really serious when applying this type of pressure on a muscle knot. This is usually where we see the best success.3
- Always follow muscle paths. Massage each muscle group 10-20 seconds. With each pass, gently press deeper into the muscle. Avoid massaging directly over bones.4
- Tender muscle knots can reduce range of motion while causing minor aches, discomfort and muscle fatigue. Knots come in various sizes, like a pin head, pea, noodle or small pickle.5
- Minor discomfort or tenderness may be experienced when passing over muscle knots. To minimize knots, apply 10 seconds of firm, constant, focused strokes, for three sets.6
- Recurring or stubborn muscle knots often need additional attention. Using Tiger Tail products 2-3 times a day may help speed healing. Over the course of time, muscle knots should get smaller or disappear.7