PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
The Roadster 11″: Travel Size, Handheld, Portable Foam Roller / Body Massage and Myofascial Release Tool for Everybody
- Muscle friendly, easy to use massage tool for therapy-clinic-quality myofascial release
- Quickly massages any part of the body without getting down on the ground
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
- Superior, smooth roll glides over fascia and muscles to deliver a consistent distribution of pressure
- The firm design does not bend so you can target pressure exactly where you want it
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription™ (deep grip and friction on fascia and muscles) to bust out knots fast and speed recovery
- Saves thumbs, fingers, and hands from fatigue
- 11″ size comfortably rolls thigh, glutes, and calf for most people
- Take it anywhere — portable/easy to pack
- Medical grade, closed-cell, non-porous, zero rubber/latex, non-absorbing foam
- Easy to clean — antibacterial gel/spray
- A recommended Trigger Point Release Tool (TRP Release Tool) by Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, and many more
Powerfully portable. The 11″ Roadster is your new travel companion massage tool. All the power of the Tiger Tail Portable Foam Roller in a smaller package. The Tiger Tail Roadster can go anywhere. Packs easily into sports bags, travel bags, cars…even in office drawers. Plus, it’s a fantastic foot massager! Quickly massage any part of the body without getting down on the ground. Firm design—no bending or breaking. Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
The orange grip is 100% latex-free and naturally rubber-free. They are made from a specially formulated elastomer with zero added latex. We do not use naturally occurring rubber because of latex which, unfortunately, can cause many allergic reactions. All of our grips are thermoplastics. There are no accelerators or neoprene in the parts as these are chemicals used in thermoset rubbers. There are no known allergies to our TPE grip materials. (This material is often used in place of latex/rubber in hospital settings for the same reason, to eliminate exposure to potential allergens.)
The black medical-grade foam is a specially formulated, non-phthalate, thermoplastic compound without any naturally occurring or added toxins like neoprene, benzothiazoles, carba chemicals, thiurams, etc. These advanced materials are used to ensure our products do not break down. We have always chosen our materials and suppliers carefully and screen for toxins through product content tests.
- Made in USA
- Cushioned, non-slip grips appeal to all audiences
- Closed-cell, non-porous, zero rubber/latex, non-deteriorating, non-absorbing foam
- The center portion spins smoothly with a superior roll and glides over muscles
- No hard cold plastics, no beads, no pinched skin, no pulled out hair or snagged clothing, no rolling on the ground
- Firm design—no bending or breaking
- Portable, easy-pack design
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- 11.5” long
- 7.25” massage surface
- 7.2 ounces
- U.S. Patent No. 9,107,795, D773,682
- No-hassle, three-year warranty
Who Can Benefit
Someone looking for total body massage that is super quick and easy to do on your own. No buddy required. Top athletes and yard work warriors alike, use this product – so pretty much anyone with muscles will love this tool.
Where Does It Work Best
Convenient travel massage stick size. Perfect for personal use, it works great for both upper and lower body work. Massages and works out muscle knots in all muscle groups including neck, shoulders, arms, hamstrings, glutes, quads. Shoulder massages feel best with a buddy helping you. Easy to use at work, use after exercise, travel with or put in a backpack.
The orange grips are made from a specially formulated elastomer with zero added latex, while the black foam is made from closed-cell PVC vinyl. Both will not absorb or harmed by most cleaning solutions, disinfectants, soaps, or antibacterial sprays.
- For best results, use mild soap, bleach water (1 part bleach to 10 parts water), or select a brand of disinfectant with active ingredients such as ethyl alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine gluconate solution, etc. to kill bacteria and germs. Examples may include over-the-counter or commercial anti-bacterial disinfectants such as Purell® or Germ-X® Hand Sanitizer, Clorox® Healthcare products, Hibiclens® Antiseptic Skin Cleanser, etc. Always follow the directions for use on the cleaning/disinfectant product’s label.
- You may use a clean hand towel or paper towel to apply the disinfectants. Be sure to wear any protective equipment, such as gloves, that the disinfectant product may require. Do not soak the Tiger Tail foam rollers in the cleaning solution. This should only be used on the outside of the foam. Rinse with clean water.
- Dry the products completely before use. Shared equipment that comes into direct skin contact should be cleaned after each use and allowed to dry.
- Repeat the cleaning process once or twice a week depending on usage. In between cleanings, antibacterial wipes with at least 60% alcohol content are highly effective at killing germs.