PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
T-800 Vibration Massager: Powerful cordless massager to relieve muscle soreness and stiffness on the shoulder and back.
- Muscle-friendly, easy-to-use massage tool for therapy-clinic-quality myofascial release
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
- Saves thumbs, fingers, and hands from fatigue
- Superior, smooth vibration glides over fascia and muscles to deliver a consistent distribution of pressure
- Take it anywhere — lightweight/portable/easy to pack
The T-800 Vibration Massager is a state-of-the-art, long-arm cordless massage device designed to deliver a tapotement/percussion massage technique for the shoulder and back that helps reduce sore muscles, relieve knots/trigger points, and soothe muscle cramps.
Tapotement is a massage technique that involves the rhythmical tapping of the soft tissues. The benefits of tapotement/percussion massage techniques include; stimulating soft tissues, improving circulation, toning muscles and skin, softening adipose (fatty) tissue and cellulite, and aggressively strengthening deep-tissue muscles.
T-800 Vibration Massager is perfect for:
Muscle Knot Release
Trigger Point Therapy
Self-Help Massage Therapy
Tension and Stress Relief
Tight Muscle Relief
Sore Muscle Relief
Minor Muscle Cramping Relief
- Advanced technology with powerful, brushless High-Torque Motor featuring TigerPRR™ Quiet Technology
- Rechargeable, 2600mAh built-in Lithium-Ion battery
- Long Battery Life: 90-120 minutes (Speed Level & Applied Pressure Dependent)
- Lightweight ergonomic design: 1.8 lbs
- Five (5) interchangeable massage head attachments
- Extended Reach Design allows comfortable back, neck, and shoulder massage
- Six (6) vibration frequency settings from 1800 percussions per minute to 3600 percussions per minute
- Six (6) vibration modes: continuous, long, medium, and short interval.
- Charger Input: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz -0.2A
|Round – This firm round tip is the most muscle-versatile in the kit. This design allows the machine to perform deep compressions on the muscles and fascia, while the circumference of the half ball prevents the tip from “going too deep.” Designed to treat both large and medium group muscles; most enjoy this tip on shoulders, neck, hips, glutes, quads, hamstrings, and the back.|
|One-Point – Best used on those pesky muscle knots (aka muscle trigger points) that just need some encouragement to go away. The One-Point tip helps the machine deliver focused, deep compression and action on muscle knots that just won’t let go.|
|Curve – Sometimes our pain is all fascia-related, meaning surface work is all you need. The Curve tip is a great multipurpose tip that helps deliver surface-level compression to help you focus on fascia problems just beneath the skin and above the muscle.|
|Acu Disc – The Acu Disc tip is great for acupressure massage. Use this tip to increase blood circulation and help the body release its natural endorphin so you can relax, relieve stress, and soothe tension. Great for the feet, back, neck, and shoulders, and makes at-home acupressure easy!|
|Five-Point – The five-point tip is equipped with Tiger Tail’s signature Gription® technology to deliver deep grip and friction to fascia and muscles. This tip softens pressure on the skin while gripping the fascia and muscles. Moving these tissues together and away from each other enables myofascial release. In addition, the cushioned tips help dampen the force applied on both the muscle and fascia, which delivers a deep, yet gentle, compression.|
- 17” Long, 3.25″ Wide (Packaging – 17.5″ L x 6″ W x 4″ D)
- 5 Different Massage Head Accessories
- 1.8 Lbs. (Machine Weight Without Attachments)
- No-Hassle, One-Year Warranty
Who Can Benefit
Someone looking for a tapotement/percussion massage technique that is quick and easy to use on yourself, especially on the shoulder and back. No buddy is required. Top athletes, yardwork warriors, and pretty much anyone with muscles will love this tool.
Where Does It Work Best
This device works on any muscle group. With the device powered on to your desired vibration mode and speed setting, apply the massage head to all muscle groups needing a massage. Lightly apply pressure and move across the body and muscle areas for approximately three (3) sets of 30 seconds per muscle area. Apply additional massage applications to your muscle areas as needed. Avoid using over bones or sensitive tendons. You are the best judge of which vibration mode, speed setting, amount of pressure, and length of massage application you should use.
Tiger Tail electric/battery-operated products are warranted for one year from the date of purchase. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date of purchase, thereafter we provide a replacement for all warranty claims. For more details, please visit our warranty page.