PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
The Spinnie Roller: Handheld, Portable Roller Stick for Body Massage and Myofascial Release Tool
- Muscle-friendly, easy-to-use massage tool for therapy-clinic-quality myofascial release
- Quickly massages any part of the body without getting down on the ground
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
- Improves flexibility and range of motion by stretching out the muscles and fascia.
- The firm design does not bend so you can target pressure exactly where you want it
- Saves thumbs, fingers, and hands from fatigue
- Take it anywhere — portable/easy to pack
- Easy to clean — antibacterial gel/spray
The Spinnie Roller works great for both upper and lower body massage. Quickly massage any part of the body without getting down on the ground. Firm design—no bending or breaking. Use the roller stick to massage the muscles in a back-and-forth or circular motion. Adjust the pressure by using more or less force as needed. It is recommended to use the roller stick for a few minutes each day, either before or after your workout, to help relieve muscle tension and soreness. Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
- 9 ABS independent rollers with segmented spindles.
- Spindles roll smoothly over muscles and clothes.
- Firm design—no bending or breaking
- Portable, easy-pack design
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- 17” long
- 9” massage surface
- 10.4 ounces
- No-hassle, three-year warranty
Who Can Benefit
Someone looking for a total body massage that is super quick and easy to do on your own. No buddy required. Top athletes and yard work warriors alike, use this product – so pretty much anyone with muscles will love this tool.
Where Does It Work Best
With this roller, you can massage more than 95% of your body on your own. With a buddy, 100%. Our most popular portable massage stick size. Perfect for personal use, it works great for both upper and lower body work. Massages and works out muscle knots in all muscle groups including neck, shoulders, arms, upper back, lower back, hamstrings, glutes, and quads. Shoulder massages feel best with a buddy helping you. Easy to use at work, use after exercise, travel with or put in a backpack.