PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
Tiger Ball 2.6: Self Back Massage Tool for Everybody and Every Athlete
- Muscle friendly, easy to use massage tool for therapy-clinic-quality myofascial release
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
- The rope keeps the ball in place and makes it easy to pick up off the floor, no bending necessary
- Ball texture keeps the ball from slipping out and will not mark walls.
- Superior, smooth roll glides over fascia and muscles to deliver a consistent distribution of pressure
- Firm ball design does not flatten so you can target pressure exactly where you want it
- Saves thumbs, fingers, and hands from fatigue
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription™ (deep grip and friction on fascia and muscles) to bust out knots fast and speed recovery
- Corded rope is approx. 47″ long, making it easy to wrap around most people
- Take it anywhere — portable/easy to pack
- No beads, no pinched skin, no pulled out hair, no bending or breaking, no rolling on the ground
- Easy to clean — antibacterial gel/spray
- A recommended Trigger Point Release Tool (TRP Release Tool) by Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, and many more
Tiger Ball Massage-on-a-Rope. Have a muscle knot you just can’t reach in your upper back, lower back or shoulders? Lean up against a wall or lie down on the ground and simply press away. Also perfect for massaging and busting out muscle knots in the piriformis, hamstrings, hips, glutes and other spots wanting deep pressure. To bust out shoulder knots, stand near a wall, place the Tiger Ball against the wall and press into the ball. Suffer from headaches? Many headaches are caused by muscle tension and muscle knots in the upper back and shoulders. Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
- The rope allows you to position the ball exactly where you want it and keeps it from falling on the ground
- The rope makes it easy to pick up off the floor, no bending necessary
- The ends are designed so that you can add an additional ball to create your own “peanut” massage tool
- The ball is a very firm, yet forgiving material that grips both the wall and your muscles. This allows for a deep, penetrating massage
- Ball texture keeps the ball from slipping out underfoot. It’s firm, grippy, and smooth massage surface
- Ball slides on a corded rope so it doesn’t get bunched up
- Made of rubber
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- 2.6″ diameter, 55″ Long Rope
- 2.6” massage surface
- 8 ounces
- Engineered in the USA. Manufactured in China
- No-hassle, three-year warranty
Who Can Benefit
Someone who carry stress and tension in the back and shoulders, and/or suffer from headaches. Perfect for helping relax after a long day. Great for those that want and need to be able to massage their muscles without a buddy.
Where Does It Work Best
Work best for self-massaging on hard to reach muscles in the back, shoulders, glutes. Best usage: lean on a wall, sit on a chair, or lay down on a hard surface.