ReGreen™ Tiger Ball 5.0
Tiger Tail LOVES our green and blue planet. We work hard to build top-quality tools from replantable, recycled, and regrind materials. Our mission is to make billions of muscles happy with lifetime-lasting tools that get passed down across generations.
The ReGreen Tiger Ball 5.0 is a sustainable and environmentally-friendly massage tool that relieves minor muscle aches, muscle knots, and sore muscles. Made from cork, a renewable resource, the ball is durable and firm, yet gentle on your skin. The 5-inch cork massage surface is perfect for targeting larger muscle groups, such as hips, hamstrings, glutes, back, neck, and shoulders.
Simply position the ball between you and the floor, wall, or chair, and use your weight to massage your sore muscles. The ball won’t change shape despite intense pressure, so you can be sure to get a deep, penetrating massage. The ReGreen Tiger Ball 5.0 is perfect for athletes, office workers, and anyone who wants to relieve muscle pain and improve circulation.
Where Does It Work Best
How to Use?
- Lie on top of your Tiger Ball 5.0 or lean onto it against a wall, and apply pressure on your muscles.
- Relaxing your muscles during this process will help you massage the “belly” of the muscle.
- You are the judge of how much pressure to apply. Strive for a “good hurt”- from 5-7 on a scale of 1-10. If lying on top of the foam roller on the floor is too painful for you, try to put the foam roller on a bed or couch. “Grimacing” with pressure can be described as that “hurts so good” feeling. It’s not unusual for people to laugh and/or get really serious when applying this type of pressure on a muscle knot. This is usually where we see the best success.
- Always follow muscle paths. Massage each muscle group 10-20 seconds. With each pass, gently press deeper into the muscle. Avoid massaging directly over bones.
- Tender muscle knots can reduce range of motion while causing minor aches, discomfort and muscle fatigue. Knots come in various sizes, like a pin head, pea, noodle or small pickle.
- Minor discomfort or tenderness may be experienced when passing over muscle knots. To minimize knots, apply 10 seconds of firm, constant, focused strokes, for three sets.
- Recurring or stubborn muscle knots often need additional attention. Using Tiger Tail products 2-3 times a day may help speed healing. Over the course of time, muscle knots should get smaller or disappear.