PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
Knotty Tiger: A Great Knot Buster Massage Tool for Everybody and Every Athlete
- Muscle friendly, easy to use massage tool for therapy-clinic-quality myofascial release
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
- Delivers “elbow deep” pressure with ease, relieving hands, fingers, and thumbs from fatigue
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription™ (deep grip and friction on fascia and muscles) to bust out knots fast and speed recovery
- High-density, non-porous surface
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- A recommended Trigger Point Release Tool (TRP Release Tool) by Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, and many more
Good things come in small packages. This powerful little Knot Buster® massage tool is designed to fit perfectly into the palm of the hand. Saves your hands and fingers from fatigue. Massage therapists actually love using this tool for chair massages because for the person getting the massage, it feels like someone’s applying deep pressure with their elbow. Portable, easy-to-pack size— Knotty Tiger can go anywhere! Three trigger point curves to apply differing amounts of pressure. Non-slip grip feature. Hard, firm and smooth surface, the Knotty Tiger glides over clothing. Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
- Made in USA
- Three different curve surfaces allow you to apply different types of pressure
- Ergonomic, small circumference fits into the palm of both large and small hands
- The grippy band keeps the Knot Buster from slipping, ensuring secure and controlled muscle manipulation
- Feels like someone is massaging with their elbow, without all the work
- Hard, firm, and smooth surface glides over clothing
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash the surface with soap and water
- 2.75″ massage surface
- 0.25 lbs (4 ounces)
- U.S. Patent No. D667,131
- No-hassle, three-year warranty
Who Can Benefit
Someone who carries stress and tension in the back and shoulders, and/or suffer from headaches. This is a fantastic buddy massage tool because it saves hands, fingers, and thumbs from fatigue. With the right amount of pressure, it actually can feel like an “elbow” tool – where someone is using their elbow to help dig into some of the tough, tight muscles.
Where Does It Work Best
Work best for self-massaging on the neck, shoulder, pecks, biceps, triceps, arm, hip, IT band, and other small muscles. This tool works great to help massage your buddy on their shoulders and back.