PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
Knotty Tiger ICE: A Great Massage Roller Ball for Everybody
- Easy self-help cold therapy tool
- 2.5″ metal massage ball surface stays naturally cold for inflammation help
- Muscle friendly, easy-to-use massage tool that anyone can use
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription™ (deep grip and friction on fascia and muscles) to bust out knots fast and speed recovery
- High-density, non-porous surface
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- A recommended Trigger Point Release Tool (TRP Release Tool) by Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, and many more
This little Knot Buster® roller ball can help relieve muscle soreness and stiffness. The massage ball rolls on your clothes and skin and it saves your hands and fingers from fatigue. This tool simulates the therapist’s deep tissue elbow massage technique. Massage therapists love adding essential oils to this tool. Small and portable so you can bring it anywhere! Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
- Hard, firm, and smooth surface ball rolls over clothing or skin
- Small circumference fits into the palm of both large and small hands
- The grippy band keeps the roller ball from slipping, ensuring secure, controlled muscle manipulation
- Feels like someone is massaging with their elbow, without all the work
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash the surface with soap and water
- 2.5″ massage surface
- 0.35 lbs (5.6 ounces)
- No-hassle, three-year warranty
Who Can Benefit
Someone who carries stress and tension in the back and shoulders, and/or suffer from headaches. This is a fantastic buddy massage tool because it saves hands, fingers, and thumbs from fatigue. With the right amount of pressure, it actually can feel like an “elbow” tool – where someone is using their elbow to help dig into some of the tough, tight muscles.
Where Does It Work Best
Work best for self-massaging on the neck, shoulder, pecs, biceps, triceps, arm, hip, IT band, and other small muscles. This tool works great to help massage your buddy on their shoulders and back.