Tiger Ball ICE
The Tiger Ball ICE is a handheld metal roller ball massager that combines the comfort of massage with the benefits of cold therapy to help reduce muscle soreness and inflammation. The stainless steel roller ball stays naturally cold; add extra cooling benefits by placing it in the freezer for 30 minutes before use. The massager fits comfortably in your hand allowing you to control the massage pressure and save your hands from fatigue. 2.5″ massage surface.
Where Does It Work Best
How to Use?
- Roll your Tiger Ball ICE on your neck, shoulder, arm, or feet. You may add pressure as you roll it.
- Relaxing your muscles during this process will help you massage the “belly” of the muscle.
- You are the judge of how much pressure to apply. Strive for a “good hurt”- from 5-7 on a scale of 1-10. If lying on top of the foam roller on the floor is too painful for you, try to put the foam roller on a bed or couch. “Grimacing” with pressure can be described as that “hurts so good” feeling. It’s not unusual for people to laugh and/or get really serious when applying this type of pressure on a muscle knot. This is usually where we see the best success.
- Always follow muscle paths. Massage each muscle group 10-20 seconds. With each pass, gently press deeper into the muscle. Avoid massaging directly over bones.
- Tender muscle knots can reduce range of motion while causing minor aches, discomfort and muscle fatigue. Knots come in various sizes, like a pin head, pea, noodle or small pickle.
- Minor discomfort or tenderness may be experienced when passing over muscle knots. To minimize knots, apply 10 seconds of firm, constant, focused strokes, for three sets.
- Recurring or stubborn muscle knots often need additional attention. Using Tiger Tail products 2-3 times a day may help speed healing. Over the course of time, muscle knots should get smaller or disappear.