PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
The Stretchy Tiger: Yoga Stretch Strap for Stretching and Flexibility Exercise
- Helps stretching/warm-up
- Helps release muscle tension and increase flexibility
- Assists people with a limited range of movement
- Self-assisted stretch to reduce the risk of injury.
- Provide the extra length and support to your stretch exercises.
- Now with numbered loops to help you gauge your flexibility.
- Use the available loops for hands, arms, legs, and feet.
- Stretch according to your comfort level.
- Take it slow and do not force anything.
- Length: 80″ Long
- Width: 1.6″ Width
- Materials: Nylon.
Orange side: 100% polypropylene.
Black side: 75% polyester, 25% Natural rubber
- Numbered loops help gauge flexibility improvements
- Flexible/elastic straps on one side with no-stretch on the opposite side make it easy to insert feet or hands
Who Can Benefit
- Someone who needs to increase their flexibility and safely mobilize joint.
- Perfect to use in conjunction with Yoga practice/Pilates classes, personal therapy, and physical therapy.
Where Does It Work Best
Whole-body stretches, but more commonly used for legs and shoulder stretches.